Are you sick and tired of sore feet and snowboard boots that don't fit properly?
Our boot fitting team can custom fit your boots and improve heel hold, cold toes, sore ankles and much more. We heat mould boots, make custom heat mould footbeds and can fix most boot problems. We'll asses your issues and provide a quote on the spot.
"Snowboard Boots are the single most important purchase you'll make in snowboarding"
If your boots dont fit properly your riding will suffer, your progression will be limited and you wont have as much fun as you should. You can have the best board, a metre of fresh snow and the latest outerwear on a blue bird day, but if you boots dont cut it it doesnt matter how good the conditions are, your missing out and your friends wont wait for you.
Don't let that happen to you, get your boots fitted by the experts and ride better, for no extra effort. Correctly fitted boots give you..
- Better Heel Hold = more response, more power and better precision through turns
- Better Blood Circulation = ride longer and stronger, more board control, less foot fatigue, warmer feet
- Better Support = avoid injuries, increase responsivness with less unwanted movement (slack) in your boots
- Riding Progression = the ability to improve your riding quickly, keep progressing and learn new tricks.
- Riding Confidence = feel better equipped to dodge those trees, land those jumps and go bigger, faster and higher
Boot fitting requires a skill, an understanding and patience. If your boot fitter doesn't ask you enough questions they're not the real deal. How long have you been riding? What type of rider are you? What binding and board combination do you have? Are you going overseas to ride or do you ride locally? These are all relevant questions to identify what boot fit you require and what boots you should be in. Our team will ask all these questions and more before we start your boot fit. Contact our team for a snowboard boot that fits like never before.